Version 2.1.2 of SetACL is available. It is a minor release that fixes several smaller bugs related to listing permissions and backing up / restoring. Please see the release notes for details.
Tag Archives | SetACL
It was about time. SetACL’s web site dated back to 2003 or 2004 and consisted of a bunch of static HTML files. Pretty pathetic, eh? After more than 400,000 downloads, it was about time SetACL got a web presence worthy of its rank. Here it is: helgeklein.com.
- uberAgent for Splunk 1.0 Final Available
- uberAgent for Splunk Data Volume Calculator Available
- uberAgent for Splunk Beta 2 Available
- uberAgent for Splunk Beta Available
- Delprof2 1.5.3 Released
- Delprof2 1.5.2 Released
- SetACL 3.0.5 Released
- SetACL Studio 1.2.2 Released
- SetACL Studio 1.2.1 Released
- SetACL 3.0.4 Released